BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Luxury House - How the other half lives!!


Occasionally, I like to look at houses that there is no way I can afford.  They are most peoples dream homes, the house when all the kids are gone and I've made my fortune house.  Well, if I continue to live in Prescott, this would be high on the list, maybe first.  It's great because it is located close to everything.  Someday I would like to own a big ranch, but if you do that you have to live so far from all the restaurants and other entertainment.  This place is 10/15 minutes from downtown Prescott.  Also, its got a infinity edge pool that over looks Prescott.  I could only imagine swimming in that at night with all the downtown lights, awesome.  I could go on and on about this estate, check it out and make your own decision.  What do you like, let me know, and if I can pre-qualify you for the house, we'll go look at it!!  If there is something else that you want to sell or buy, let me know and I can help you with that as well.  You can call or text at 928-925-6050 or email me at jpmaneely@kw.com.


Hassaympa Stunner







0 comments: